The Truth Behind The Tea Party Movement
This should be required reading for Nassau County Republicans:
As much as liberals have tried to write it off as an artificial movement — “Astro-turf,” they have said — you just can’t fake a Republican victory in Massachusetts. The Tea Party Movement, named after the now-famous rant offered up by CNBC’s Rick Santelli, is the real thing when it comes to political movements.
It was born spontaneously as a reaction to left-wing economic policy. It currently enjoys the kind of following that no single leader on the Right could possibly command, and certainly no one in the corporate world.
- Protest the IRS Details
- Protest the IRS, Tuesday, May 21, Noon
- IRS Scandal: Lois Lerner in her own words
- Bob Turner Victory Speech
- Turner Wins! We Rocked This Town!
- Bob Turner: Behind the Front Lines
- Drill Baby Drill by M4GW
- Bob Turner debate video, Before and After!
- Marco Rubio speaking from the heart at the Reagan Library
- Support Bob Turner for Congress and send a message to Obama!
- Don’t You See? Dear Uncle Sam
- Sarah Palin: The Undefeated
- Hold the Line! Rick Santelli on Debt Limit Negotiations
- Economic Freedom & Quality of Life – Bye Bye
- How Do You Like Me Now?
- 54,392 hits