Socialist Party Operatives Hand Out Fake Tea Party Literature in Albany
During the Tea Party Express stop in Albany on April 13th, operatives of the Socialist Party handed out literature supposedly from a group called Tea Party USA.
Here is a scanned image of that flyer provided by John, a Tea Party Patriot who attended the rally:
A little searching around the internet showed that there is no group identifying itself as Tea Party USA.
However, there ARE links to the SP USA National Office Staff and one of those links leads to this:
Someone at the Socialist Party doctored up one of their own flyers by cutting and pasting “Tea”, “TP USA” and “Social Responsibility” over sections to camouflage a socialist manifesto as a Tea Party document.
Amatuerish and incredibly crude, one wonders how they could have expected to fool anyone. Or was their intent to disgust any potential new member that may have thought the literature was real?
The person handing out the flyers was nice and polite, and most people probably stuck them in their pockets without a glance. Which is why he wasn’t confronted at the event.
But operations like these show that it is wise to be alert to anyone handing out literature that you haven’t approved beforehand.
- Protest the IRS Details
- Protest the IRS, Tuesday, May 21, Noon
- IRS Scandal: Lois Lerner in her own words
- Bob Turner Victory Speech
- Turner Wins! We Rocked This Town!
- Bob Turner: Behind the Front Lines
- Drill Baby Drill by M4GW
- Bob Turner debate video, Before and After!
- Marco Rubio speaking from the heart at the Reagan Library
- Support Bob Turner for Congress and send a message to Obama!
- Don’t You See? Dear Uncle Sam
- Sarah Palin: The Undefeated
- Hold the Line! Rick Santelli on Debt Limit Negotiations
- Economic Freedom & Quality of Life – Bye Bye
- How Do You Like Me Now?
- 54,392 hits